- This Tour is for you if you like nature, mountains, small villages, hiking, trekking, Bulgarian culture, interacting with locals and been active all day long with no spatial physical training beforehand. In this tour you will have maximum activities possible and sight seen, but in a relaxing and easy going manner. The tour is authentic to its core and you are not visiting the 5 star popular resorts around the beach or ski resorts, you are rather diving into the most beautiful part of the nature in our country and experiencing the culture, the real temperament and beauty of the places. Rila and Rodopi mountains are targeted in this tour but you will also find yourself in Plovdiv, which is the second largest city in Bulgaria and the European Capital of Culture 2019. You maight be surprised with the Eastern Europe day to day life style and enjoy yourself observing it all.
- The Tour is available all year around but some activities may be restricted by heavy white winter in December, January and February. Best time to book the tour is from May – October
- Bulgaria has 4 proper seasons with cold, white winter and hot summer. You should check what’s the weather like before you book your tour and pack your bags according to the season you would like to visit Bulgaria.
- Pay 25% only to book and pay the balance 8 week before departure date.
- This is a really good budget Tour for you as there is a lot included in the price.
Small group up to 10-12 people
Minimum 3 people
- 7 Days and 7 Nights
- 5 Nights at comfortable, clean, air conditioned hotel 2/3/4 star
- 2 Nights Home stay
- All transport around Bulgaria in a comfortable, air conditioned mini bus
- 7 Hot buffet breakfast
- 2 Picnic lunches
- 2 Diners (Home stay)
- Experienced Tour Guide
- All fees of entry to attraction and activities described and included in the tour
We will be chasing the folklore festivals and culture events around our road as they are different through the year and small tour changes may be made so you can experience an unique event. It will not affect all of the above but it may affect some overnight stay, however for better only!
Extras if you like to add to your trip:
- One Day city Tour in Sofia €120
- Half a day city tour in Sofia €90
- Single room at €45 a night
- Flight over Sofia €99 -25 min
- Flight over Seven Rila lakes – €225- 1.15 hour
Join Our Fixed Trip Starting Date
|TRIP DATES||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|